Hellsing: Ultimate II is the second installment in Hellsing: Ultimate. It was originally released in Japan on August 25, 2006 and released in English in North America on June 12, 2007 by Funimation Entertainment under licensing of Geneon USA.
Plot Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Alucard has a dream about his defeat at the hands of Abraham Van Helsing, while Sir Integra holds a Round Table conference to report her findings regarding the current wave of vampire attacks, vampire brothers Jan and Luke Valentine launch a covert sneak attack on the Hellsing compound with the help of a ghoul army outfitted with military gear and small arms. Almost all of the Hellsing soldiers are killed in the process and turned into ghouls before Alucard, Seras and Walter C. Dornez (who shows why he was once known as the "Angel of Death") are able to turn the tide. Jan reveals the name of the group responsible for the attack as Millennium. Integra hints to Walter that surviving Nazi officials could have been responsible for the attack.
Characters (In Order of Appearance)[edit | edit source]
- Abraham Van Helsing
- Sir Hugh Islands
- Integra Hellsing
- Sir Shelby M. Penwood
- Seras Victoria
- Walter C. Dornez
- Luke and Jan Valentine
- The Major
- Tubalcain Alhambra (ending credits)
- Enrico Maxwell (ending credits)
- Alexander Anderson (ending credits)
- Pip Bernadotte (ending credits)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The fight between Luke Valentine and Alucard contains a continuity error, showing Luke taking a shot from the Jackal to the head. In the manga, he was shot in the face by the Casull and to the legs by the Jackal, this was fixed in the Blu-ray remaster of the volume done by Madhouse (who also animated episode 5-7). In the HD version on Blu-ray, Alucard now begins the fight with Luke using the Casull.
- While the continuity error of the Jackal and the Casull was remastered in the Blu-ray version, Alucard's gloves still have the Hellsing-pentagram on them in the opening scene with Dracula and Abraham Van Helsing, despite the fact this was also a continuity error of the original version.